With preventative maintenance, the life of your scale can be maximised while constantly maintaining the highest performance and reducing possible downtimes. During a preventative maintenance our service technician may perform any of the following:
• Inspect the mechanism for proper operation
• Examine the loadcells and wiring for correct outputs
• Clean the equipment inside and out
• Verify the readings of the scale or balance
• Check off center loading and linearity readings
Installation, Service and Training
Before we install your equipment we will discuss with you the best location and what your goals are for using the equipment. Then we will setup the device and enable the features that you are going to use the most. Training can and will be given to any of your staff who are not aware of how any specific model of scale we supply, works.
When you need to repair your equipment we provide quick turn around on all repairs. We can repair and service a number of brands of equipment. From simple fixes to complex mechanical issues our technicians are able to perform the tasks required.
Markets We Cover